Receive Your Free Monthly Grant List + Weekly Grant Writing Tips
Discover the ultimate convenience of weekly insights and inspiration for grant seekers delivered straight into your mailbox! Our ‘3-2-1 Grants’ eNews serves as an excellent resource to get exclusive insider tips and advice; it includes:
- 3 top-notch grant-related ideas from the seasoned Grant Master, Prue Saxby.
- 2 inspirational quotes to encourage your grant-seeking journey.
- A thought-provoking question from Prue to improve your grant application.
Every month, we also throw in our exclusive FREE Grant List to save you from tiresome hunting for grants or trawling through confusing grant databases.
Expert Grant Tips
Improve your grant writing skills with ‘3-2-1 Grants’ eNews, regardless if you’re a grant-writing beginner or an expert. With tips from Grant Master, Prue Saxby, you’ll:
- Learn the essential elements of a high-quality grant application,
- Be aware of common pitfalls to avoid during grant-writing and submission,
- Increase your success rate of obtaining grants,
- Experience ‘aha’ moments that will enhance your next grant application.
Enjoy a quick 2-3 minute read that will equip and empower you for efficient, successful grant writing.
Comprehensive Monthly Grant List
Every month, ‘3-2-1 Grants’ eNews features a comprehensive Grant List which collates national, philanthropic, corporate, and state grants. Being the only free grant list of its kind in Australia, it is a goldmine of grant opportunities.
Think of it as a box brimming with grant opportunities; allowing you to sit back, scan the grant summaries and click on any that piques your interest. With more than 60 pages of updated grant details divided into grants with a closing date (organised chronologically) and open ongoing grants, navigating through opportunities has never been easier!
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Start receiving ‘3-2-1 Grants’ eNews now. Subscribe by filling out the form below.
Ensure that our emails don’t end up in your Spam folder by adding our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.