Together, the Indigo Gold team bring you the benefit of our combined experience and know-how across a range of industries. No matter what service you are accessing, each team member genuinely seeks to understand your customer’s needs as well as yours.
We offer your business fresh independent trained-eyes, and our team works in tandem to deliver the best results.
The Managing Director, Prue Saxby, is backed up by a group of people, and together, their combined qualifications span:
- Registered Nursing
- Project Management
- Business (Marketing)
- Diesel Fitting
- Workplace Injury Management and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Diploma of Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts
- Environmental Science,
- Urban and Regional Planning.
Prue Saxby (Hinchliffe) – Managing Director
Having spent her whole career working in regional Australia with a diverse range of industries, Prue has a unique suite of skills that benefits clients.
She has worked in numerous states and territories, working with all levels of government, businesses of all sizes, tertiary institutions, and economic development and tourism organisations. As a result you will benefit from her depth of knowledge and ability to link ideas and opportunities. Her experience includes the following industries:
- print media
- graphic design
- primary production
- business services
- the mining industry and its supply chain.
You’ll appreciate Prue’s interpersonal skills that allow her to develop unique client relationships resulting in great outcomes.
Feel secure that your job will be completed on-time and on-budget.
She offers a fresh and collaborative approach and enjoys recognising opportunity and developing effective solutions for clients.
Due to her innovative approach and high business ethics, you will get high quality results that will exceed expectations.
Education / Training
Prue has a BBus (Marketing) with Distinction. So that she can conduct Investigative Services, she has undertaken specialised training and holds a Security Provider Licence – Class 1. Prue has chaired many meetings and committees and has undertaken Foundations of Directorship training with Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Membership and Committees
Prue enjoys participating in a range of community events and proudly supports many regional not-for-profits. She is a member of various business and management organisations including:
- Capricorn Enterprise’s Economic Development Committee
- Chamber of Commerce – Capricornia
- Australian Institute of Management.
Kim Lahey – Journalist / Writer
Indigo Gold team member Kim Lahey has a passion for writing that’s strengthened by her Business and Journalism degrees.
Kim grew up on an isolated Western Queensland cattle property and has a very active interest in her local Sunshine Coast community, with sporting groups and in literacy training.
Indigo Gold clients love working with Kim as she quickly understands their needs, and is able to adapt her writing style to match each individual business’ unique brand, tone and personality.
Your business will really benefit from her strong connection with regional communities and her breadth of industry experience including:
- a 15-year career in the Tourism industry
- a 10-year career in general business and print media
- her work with hundreds of clients to write copy for their products
- regular supply of print articles and copy to help local community groups
- 5 years of adult-literacy tutoring and life story interviewing for her local library
- website copywriting with the Indigo Gold team from 2017
Pat Connor – Business Improvement Specialist
Pat’s career spans a range of industries including mining, manufacturing, the not-for-profit sector, and tertiary education. For the last seven years, through his own company, he has helped clients implement streamlined, efficient processes to maximise returns.
Clients enjoy his ability to relate to people on the shop floor (a trade background is just one of his qualifications), as well as ‘connect’ with management and executives. You’ll benefit from Pat’s skills that include:
- ‘Lean’ thinking (productivity, cost reduction, quality systems)
- Transforming inputs to outputs to create efficiencies and greater profits
- Asset management and maintenance – to leverage the best return on assets
- Risk management
- Improving employee engagement and implementing cultural change.
Other team members
Due to the expertise of other team members, you’ll receive a quality of service and products that will exceed your expectations. This is due to a range of skills that includes:
- Statistical research and analysis
- Demographic research and analysis
- The use of statistical data to report on socio-economic conditions
- Strategic planning
- New product development
- Workplace rehabilitation.
Contact us now to find out how the team can provide great value for your business.