Workforce 2025 workshop for METS companies
Upcoming workshops to help you thrive in an age of digital, automation and robotics
Leaders of METS companies need to adapt to Industry 4.0, an evolving workforce and the changing nature of work itself. Workforce 2025 is a learning event for METS company leaders and executives to improve their position, gain confidence, direction and practical next steps about the future of work.
Attendees will leave armed with new perspectives, an aligned strategic direction and practical next steps to address and respond to the changing workforce and increasingly digital nature of work in their organisation.
Key topics being covered by the presenters, David and Gavin Yeates:
- How do you ensure you keep your best talent and safeguard your IP?
- Are you making the most of your digital opportunities?
- What are you going to do about the changing nature of work?
- What will your workforce look like in 2025?
- What will it take to ensure your business thrives in the future of work?
Who should attend?
This event is designed for CEOs, CIOs, Directors, General Managers, HR Leaders and their executive teams.
Dates and locations:
Adelaide SA -18 March 2019
Brisbane QLD – 25 March 2019
Burnie TAS – 1 April 2019
Melbourne VIC – 3 April 2019
Gladstone QLD – 8 April 2019
Rockhampton QLD – 9 April 2019
Mackay QLD – 10 April 2019
Perth WA – 3 May 2019
Kalgoorlie WA – 6 May 2019
Fore more information or to register.