Qantas Regional Grants
Qantas Regional Grants are open. The airline recently announced its new grant program with each Round offering a share of $1 million each year over five years.
Who can apply?
If you’re seeking funds to help enhance the lives of people in regional communities, this could be the perfect grant for you. Entry is open to Australian based individuals, not-for-profit community groups and organisations of any size. Charitable organisations must be registered in Australia and endorsed as income tax exempt.
What the grant includes
The Qantas Regional Grants program will offer recipients a combination of:
- Cash grant (amounts are not mentioned in the information)
- Flights in-kind
- Marketing support.
Open and closing dates
Qantas Regional Grants are open now. Round 1 opened on 14 June and closes on 30 August 2019.
Application process for the Qantas Regional Grants
To apply, complete the online application which requires:
- General details
- Information about your group or organisation
- How you currently fundraise
- Your goal or mission
- Value of cash and flights
- How you would use the cash and flight components
- Ways you would collaborate with Qantas to market your organisation
- How the grant would impact the wider regional community
- The timings for the project and activities
- Other details you wish to provide
Contact us if you need help to write the responses – we regularly help organisations with applications just like this one.
Indigo Gold comment: The application is a fairly easy process. It requires a total of 500-750 words to answer the questions. We suggest you write your responses in a Word document and transfer them to the online form once you’re happy with the content. It’s always a little hard to get your story across in just a few words, so make sure the reader will understand how your project will make a difference to the people in your region.
Want to know more?
To find out more or submit an application, head to the Qantas Regional Grants site.