Small Grant Snippets provides information about all the additional Queensland and national grants that are $10,000 and under. Government, philanthropists, organisations and corporate groups offer these grants. A 12-month subscription is great value at just $82.50 (including GST). What do you get in Small Grant Snippets?
- Monthly grant information (the list has between 45 to 80 entries of current and ongoing grants)
- Detailed descriptions of each grant including funding priorities and eligibility requirements
- Closing dates listed in chronological order along with the amounts available
- Links to the relevant websites.
This grant information is exclusively provided to subscribers and not available to recipients of the General Grant List. It is a great resource for:
- Sporting groups, community groups and non-profit organisations
- Local councils
- P&Cs and schools.
If you’re a small business operator, you’ll also find it helpful to keep you up to date with government programs targeted at you. Lately, they are tending to offer smaller grants to help a larger number of recipients. Most of our subscribers have been receiving Small Grant Snippets for more than 12 months – a great indication of the value it provides.
How does the ongoing subscription work?
Following your initial download, you will receive new editions for a further 11 months, between the 12th and 17th day of the month. They will be sent via an electronic newsletter from Indigo Gold. Additional alerts regarding new grants that have short deadlines will be sent when relevant so that you don’t miss opportunities. Approximately four weeks before the expiry date of your subscription, an Indigo Gold team member will contact you regarding renewing your subscription.