GWA is the only Australian grant writing membership program. It’s the perfect way to be guided by a Grant Master as you progress through the 5-step Success Path and become a confident grant writer. You will be alerted to all the new grant opportunities and learn at your own pace.
What do you get?
The monthly membership will allow you to:
- Have access to a library of resources:
- 26 Q&A videos and growing monthly
- 12 tutorial videos and growing monthly: research, Project Plans, budgets, governance and law, storytelling, what to write, common application questions
- Q&A summary documents
- Grant Dictionary and reference guides
- Heaps of checklists, templates and other useful information that link to the tutorial topics
- Have two platforms to access all the resources – same content in both:
- A secure web-based Portal
- A private GWA Facebook Group
- Enjoy 2 live Q&A sessions each month (recorded and available when it suits you) via Zoom and Facebook Live
- Enjoy live monthly Tutorials (recorded and available when it suits you), with accompanying resources, where my guests and I share our knowledge
- Keep up to date with grant opportunities and industry news: posted into the Facebook Group as they become available; and listed in the twice-monthly Grant Update summary documents
- Be able to ask questions: as a post in the Facebook Group; and prior to or during the live Q&As
- Get complementary access to short workshops that non-members must pay for (up to $99 each)
- Feel supported in the interactive and supportive community with gentle motivation and guidance by me
- Be supported by like-minded people as you progress on your grant path.