Hone your grant writing skills – upcoming workshops in Rockhampton
They are being held on 11 October, with two sessions to choose from:
- 9 am to 12 midday
- 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
The three-hour sessions feature:
- The ‘industry of grants
- Steps to be ‘grant ready’
- Managing your applications
- Writing a great application
- Creating supporting documents
- Hints for success
- Examples of common grants
- Feedback from grantors.
The price is great value at $70 per person and includes the workshop booklet, tea/coffee throughout the session and morning tea or light supper, depending on the session you attend.
The workshops are being held at the Frenchville Sports Club’s Fitzroy Room. It is diagonally opposite the main Club building, corner of Clifton and Eldon Streets, North Rockhampton.
Download the a flyer for the workshops flyer-for-workshop.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place and advise your time preference and names of attendees
- An invoice will be sent to you
- Payments must be made by 10 am Monday 10 October, 2016.