Growing Indigenous Tourism in Queensland Fund grants
The Growing Indigenous Tourism in Queensland Fund is open. It supports sustainable Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander tourism businesses to develop and grow. Funds will also help to increase the business capability. The aim is to deliver high quality tourism products and experiences.
Grant categories for the Growing Indigenous Tourism in Queensland Fund
There are two project categories:
- Develop – this category offers $25,000, with no matched funding required.
- Deliver – this category is to help you to enhance Indigenous tourism. This may help to deliver a product or experience, or improve or develop infrastructure and facilities: You can apply for $250,000 to $1 million and you will need at least 30% of matched funding.
The application process is completed in two stages.
Expression of Interest stage (Project Category 1 or 2)
- The online Expression of Interest form will help you through the application process.
- You will know the outcome of the Expression of Interest stage in about six weeks. If successful, you will be offered funding (Category 1 only) or invited to submit a Full Application (Category 2 only).
- Applications close on Tuesday 21 April 2020.
Full Application stage (Project Category 2 only)
If you’ve been successful with your Expression of Interest, you will have eight weeks to complete the full application.
Documents and information
The website has information to help you. This includes:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Draft Financial Inventive Agreement
- Expression Of Interest manual form is you don’t want to apply online
How do you apply?
You can apply in two ways. You can apply online using SmartyGrants or you can email your application to email@example.com.
Here is the link to the webpage.
Need help to complete your application?
If you need help, the Indigo Gold team are here to make the process easy. Contact us to chat about the application.